Administrative Services supports the University in its mission of providing quality education, research and public service by rendering timely, effective and professional services to the University community and the citizens of Utah, Administrative Services includes a wide range of functions, such as:
- Providing safety and emergency management services.
- Administering Research Park.
- Providing goods and services to the University community through self-support auxiliary and service organizations.
- Managing the University’s Endowment and Cash Management investment programs.
Enhance the financial reputation of the University
- Monitor and safeguard the credit standing of the University.
- Establish and administer appropriate banking and investment management relationships.
- Monitor and facilitate compliance with applicable regulations and accounting principles.
Provide stewardship of University resources
- Use and develop resources wisely, economically and appropriately.
- Provide products and services to the University community at fair prices.
- Protect the health and safety of faculty, staff, students and visitors.
- Continuously seek more efficient and economical ways to accomplish our responsibilities.
Know, understand, and appropriately apply professional standards
- Comply with all pertinent federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ensure and facilitate compliance with University policies and procedures.
Provide friendly, caring, and quality service
- Enhance communication among faculty, staff, students, and administration.
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Accept responsibility for the quality of our efforts.
- Represent the University in a positive and complimentary way at all times.
- When issues arise, seek fair, timely solution.
- Provide appropriate support and professional guidance, and extend growth opportunities to all employees.